At All Transport Engineering we do one off design and builds for the heavy transport industry. This includes logging truck running gear swaps, hiab or crane fitments, high productivity conversions, right hand drive conversions, horse trucks & motor homes builds through to jumbo bin manufacture. Using our experience and knowledge All Transport Engineering can repair anything and everything, from worn and broken components to simple maintenance and alterations.We pride ourselves on being able to repair or alter parts at a fraction of the cost of new components. Whether it be a simple crack in a bracket to a complete overhaul.
• Chassis lengthening and shortening
• Deck and body repairs and alterations
• LT400 Certification repairs
• Alloy and steel plate cutting and folding
• Alloy and steel welding
• Certified welders
• Chassis straightening
• New truck or trailer fit ups
• General machining
• New crane fitting
• General engineering tasks
Key Services provided by the All Transport Engineering include:
• Total fit ups & alterations - all structural alterations and fitment of equipment, cranes, hoists etc to trucks, trailer and other machinery
• Chassis repairs & alterations - COF repairs to the underbody of the vehicle and alterations involving lengthening, shortening, aligning etc
• General Engineering & Hydraulics - Heavy Transport specialists and advisors, mig, alloy, arc and tig welding
• Heavy Transport Design & Certifications
• Truck & Trailer chassis straightening - accident repair specialists including fiber-glassing and paint and panel repairs.
• Right hand drive conversions
All Transport Engineering’s skilled welders produce a very high standard of finish and a quality that stands the test of time. Whether it be hiab fitting, manufacturing flat or tipper trays in steel, aluminum with dual action tail gates and if required with timber decks , swapping bodies to different trucks, fitting load anchorage points or rails, setting up logging trucks, repair work for COF compliance our team with its fully equipped workshop can handle it.
With years of experience in the heavy transport industry All Transport Engineering’s “can do” attitude ensures the end product will exceed your expectations. On completion all work (if required) will be returned to you fully LTSA certified.
No job is too big or too small. Contact us for an obligation free quote.